- Three Tests and three T20s over 18 days in six cities and venues in India
- South Africa and India among the top Test and T20 teams in the world
- ESPN+ available through the ESPN App, ESPN.com and ESPNplus.com
ESPN+, the leading direct-to-consumer sports streaming service, will deliver to U.S. cricket fans all 18 days of the Paytm South Africa Tour of India, a series of three Tests matches and three T20s, beginning Sunday, Sept. 15, through Tuesday, Oct. 22.
ESPN+ will cover the matches as part of an agreement with Star India, a division of The Walt Disney Company, which will also stream the South African Tour of India in the U.S. through its Hotstar streaming service.
The International Cricket Council ranks India as the No. 1 Test team, with South Africa at No. 3. In the T20 format, the ICC ranks South Africa No. 3 and India No. 4.
The first event of the Paytm South Africa tour of India will be a T20I match at HPCA Stadium in Dharamsala, India, this Sunday, Sept. 15, at 9:20 a.m. ET on ESPN+. Two more T20I matches will follow on Wednesday, Sept. 18, at Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, in Mohali, at 9:20 a.m. ET, and on Sunday, Sept. 22, at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru, also at 9:20 a.m. ET.
The first Test will begin on Tuesday, Oct. 1, and continue through Saturday, Oct. 5, at ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam. The second Test will be held at MCA International Stadium in Pune, on Wednesday, Oct. 9, through Sunday, Oct. 13, followed by a third Test starting Friday, Oct. 18, through Tuesday, Oct. 22, at JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi. The start time for each of the 15 days of the three Tests is 11:50 p.m. ET.
South Africa Tour of India on ESPN+
- HPCA Stadium in Dharamsala Sunday, Sept. 15 9:20 a.m. ET
- PCA Stadium in Mohali Wednesday, Sept. 18
- M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru Sunday, Sept. 22
- ACA-VDCA in Visakhapatnam Tuesday, Oct. 1 – Saturday, Oct. 5 11:50 p.m. ET
- MCA International Stadium in Pune Wednesday, Oct. 9 – Sunday, Oct 13
- JSCA International Stadium in Ranchi Friday, Oct 18 – Tuesday, Oct 22
Paul Melvin / email@example.com / 860-766-5069
Kevin Ota / firstname.lastname@example.org / 860-766-9581